- Call Our Addiction Helpline – Whether you are calling for a loved one or for yourself, we are here to help. Call us at 1-570-580-4833 and speak directly with one of our Intake Specialists. They are available from 7:30AM to 11:30PM, 7 days a week to assist you.
- We Will Work Directly with Your Insurance Provider – Our intake Specialists will ask for your insurance information and permission to contact your provider to arrange for payment. To do so, we will need:
Patient’s: name, address, phone number, social security number and date of birth
Health Insurance Provider’s: name, Subscriber I.D. Number, Policy Number and phone number.
*Please notify us if you do not have insurance and wish to self-pay*
- Complete a Pre-Admission Intake Evaluation by Phone – Our Intake Specialists will offer support and collect some detailed information regarding the potential resident
- Travel Arrangements – Our facilities are located in Eastern Pennsylvania Residents arriving by plane should arrive at Newark (EWR) or Philadelphia (PHL) Airports. We will pick you up at the airport and help with air/flight arrangements if needed.
- In Order to Ensure an Easy Transition for Incoming Residents – Admissions can take place 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you need transportation to our facility, we will do our best to accommodate you. We realize this is a tough time in your life and will do everything possible to help you through this process.
* Each call is held in the strictest confidence and handled by a professional and compassionate Intake Specialist. We adhere to all state and deferral laws regarding issues of confidentiality.*